How it works
1. To rent a bag, you must create an account. We require you to upload your ID due to the valuable items we rent out. You can, of course, hide your BSN number. We accept a passport, driver’s license, or ID card. You must be at least 18 years old.
2. Afterward, we will verify your ID and address. Upon approval, you will receive an email, and you will be ready to rent! The approval process is done manually and may take some time. The approval process is carried out daily from 09:00 to 17:00.
3. Choose a bag you love and select your desired rental period. Most bags are available for 3, 7, 14, and 28 days. If you plan to use a bag in the morning, please set the first day to the day before you intend to use it. Please note that we do not make deliveries on Sundays and holidays.
4. Add the bag to your basket, select postal delivery, pick-up at our office, or custom delivery (we can deliver and collect the rented bag at your address, available only in The Hague area). You can rent one bag at a time.
5. On the last day of your rental period, return the bag to us using the provided return label in the package. Use DHL for the return; we’ve already covered the return costs. Alternatively, you can drop it off at our office before 17:00. Custom pick-up at Sophisticated Closet is also an option.
6. Time to rent another bag!
24/7 Whatsapp contact
+31 6 45619214
Nederlands & English
Let’s get in Touch
What’s inside? Exclusive deals, new arrivals & much more.